I think it’s telling in the fact that I forgot to post a monthly WIP report for April and May. My day job has been insane lately, and on top of that there have been a lot of medical issues to deal with on the family side. I’m hoping that we’re riding the wave now rather than being drowned by it.
Anyways, here’s an update. I’m also wrapping up my line edits for the first Oddities book, Murder First Seen. This book will be up for pre-order soon–look for an announcement!
1. Forest of Thorns and Claws (weretiger M/M), Finished at 62,857 words, submitted to publisher.
2. Fraud Twice Felt (The Oddities Book 2, paranormal M/M suspense), now at 58,437 words, estimated to be about 90k. Due to publisher by October 1.
3. Fae Fortunes (YA M/M paranormal), currently at 41,256 words, estimated 65k.
4. Deena and the Professor (Trudy Judd, BDSM romance), Six out of 10 parts written, first 6 parts published, currently at 4203 words on Part 7 (estimated to be 8k).
5. Fantasy novel currently at 80,535 words, total will be 110k. Right now this one is the lowest of my priorities.